Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Visit my Mom's Website


Today I started a blog to advertise the services of my owner, Jessica Gamarra and her company Loving Paws Pet Sitting, LLC. The best way to completely enjoy the services offered is to visit the website at http://www.lovingpawscarolina.com/.

One of the great things about using Loving Paws is that your pet will get their very own website. Just like this one. Jessica will post what happened on her visit, a photo of the pet at the time of the visit, and other details that are a little too hush hush (like going potty...).

I hope that you love my Mommy's services as much as I do. She is dedicated to bringing our LOVE to your HOME.

1 comment:

  1. Kate Winslet you are the cutest pooch ever! I'm now following your blog and look forward to more of your adventures! Keep barkin'!

    ReplyDelete